Friday 4 December 2015

Top Ten, Woo Hoo

BIG THANKS to the estimable review site The Bookbag, who've listed The Sea Between Us as one of their Top Ten Women's Fiction Books of 2015. I'm chuffed to be in such grand company (Judy Blume!) - you can see the list HERE, and read the review in full HERE. 'The prose is an art-form in itself' is a line that will keep me smiling for quite some time.



I recently did a Q&A over at the lovely Jera's Jamboree - talking writing surf scenes, stealing work time, and teaching writing - you can read that HERE.

I also chatted to Susan over at The Book Trail - a blog that places the settings and locations of novels front and centre - and you can read that interview HERE

Meanwhile, thank you to any readers who've posted a review of The Sea Between Us somewhere online. I love THIS ONE from a Waterstones Bookseller in Truro, and there are some absolute belters on Amazon. Happy days.